Come with us on a walk through Prague’s dark past, through narrow, cobbled streets and winding lanes where murderers, alchemists, monsters and spirits once walked. McGee’s Ghost tours will take you away from the bustle and noise of the Old Town Square into one of the eeriest parts of Prague, once a den of poverty, plague and magic, an area often overlooked by tour guides yet full of history, intrigue and atmosphere.
You’ll hear stories of death and betrayal, dark arts and demonic visions. Learn about the restless spirits said to roam amongst the beautiful architecture of the Old Town and who knows, perhaps you’ll even meet them face to face! No one will jump out at you to try to scare you.
Ghosts & Legends of Old Town
- Discover Prague from a different, exiting and spooky, angle and see its dark side.
- Explore dark narrow streets the tourists rarely find.
- Hear some breath-taking stories of murders, mysteries, and ghosts of Prague Old Town.
On this tour we focus on storytelling and not on special effects or cheap tricks to make the tour ‚frightening‘. We will take you through the mysteries, legends and tales from the darker side of Prague’s history, and none of our stories are made up for the tour. No one will jump out at you to try to scare you.
This tour does not enter any interior, it will take you around the lanes and alleys of Prague’s Old Town.
- Days: daily
- Time: 7 pm (all year long), 9 pm (April 1 – October 31)
- Duration: 90 min.
- Price: 16 € for adults, 14 € for students and seniors
We do not run tours on December 24, 25 and 31
Prices include 15% VAT
Are you interested?
Contact us anytime or book this tour right now!