The citizens of Strašice wonder if a UFO has visited a family in their town. The Mrackova family resides in a house that once was considered a typical house until light sockets caught fire and glass thermometers and light bulbs exploded. The family sought answers from scientific researchers but they cannot explain this case.
The truth is that the interior of the house is like a microwave. There is radiation thoughout the house and this does not make for a comfortable atmosphere. The owner, Jiří Mraček, claims that the radiation and electrical discharges happen even when he switched off the electricity: his own son was injured by one such electrical discharge.
Continue reading “Mysterious house: Sockets and lightbulbs burn without switching connection”